Saturday, August 22, 2015

Extreme Cuteness


Yesterday, I took the plunge. I adopted a puppy! He's an 8 week old pug about the size of a guinea pig and he's so freakin adorable I can't stand it. No matter what he does, it's soooooooo incredibly cute. I'm a huge animal lover and can't get enough of all things cute, so today I thought I'd share some of my go-to sources to spread the cute.

But first, meet Loki - the new love of my life! He likes to sleep on my shoes and feet and is afraid of stairs. 

Now for more cuteness...I highly recommend checking out Cute Overload. I don't know how I found out about it years and years ago, but I have it bookmarked and visit it at least once a day. The pics and videos on this site will make your head explode! This site is guaranteed to cheer you up if you're having a bad day.  

I actually found out about my next source via Cute Overload. It's a blog called Cute Travels. It's run by a girl named Eimear who travels the world in search of cute things. We're talking cute places, cute recipes, cute animals, cute clothes, and more. It doesn't get better than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment