Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Scary Reviews Interview


 

David Spell started The Scary Reviews because he's always been a huge horror fan and wanted to have a place to post his favorite horror book reviews. Not only did he see his dream to fruition, his site also features insightful horror/fantasy author interviews, guest posts, and a fabulous Women in Horror spotlight. I'm thrilled that he will be reviewing Book II in the Strange Luck series, The Nightmare Birds, as part of the Women in Horror feature in late 2016. I'm so excited!!!

Until then, you can check out my interview with The Scary Reviews, where you'll learn how many books are planned in the Strange Luck series, how I got the title, and what inspires me to write. And don't forget to check out the other author interviews, too! They're incredibly interesting and I've already discovered a bunch of new books to read as a result.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete