Friday, May 6, 2016

My Writing Room




Welcome to my writing room! There's super cute music boxes here that perfectly compliment all of the doomsy existential books behind it :)


There's a cozy reading nook with a bookshelf filled with random knickknacks. But, unless you make a reservation, it might be occupied.





More books...Yes, that's Hermione's wand thank you very much.


And this is where I sit. A lot. 


These little notes keep me going on hard days.


When I'm ready for a break, I turn around and bang on some more keys.


If you don't know who or what Cthulhu is then you're seriously missing out. Go forth and read some H.P. Lovecraft stat!


My day always ends by looking at this adorably funny pic next to my door.


That's all! I hope you enjoyed a tour of my writing space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment