Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Nightmare Birds Is A Book of the Year Nominee!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HX0S8KI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=goldencricket20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B01HX0S8KI&linkId=f9c5b3229b9657911c47043e7e6f63d8

The Nightmare Birds is a Fantasia Reviews Book of the Year contender!!!

I'm so incredibly honored that my book was nominated. It seriously means the world to me that people are enjoying my stories. For all of you who've supported me by reading my books, writing reviews, or even reading this blog post, a great big THANK YOU!!! Your support is greatly appreciated.

Until the winner is unveiled at the end of December (fingers crossed!), please take a look at some of the other books in contention for this prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment