Sunday, September 4, 2016

Book Impressions - Reading By Moonlight

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1533173915/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1533173915&linkCode=as2&tag=goldencricket-20&linkId=c4c44445a81b231c5a6401244a04648a

Ruthie Jones at Reading By Moonlight just posted her review of The Nightmare Birds and needless to say I am OVERJOYED. Reviews like this make me all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

Here are some snippets from her 5/5 star review!

"I am completely enamored by the theme of Memory in both the first book and this second book in the Strange Luck series. Memories can be both comforting and horrifying, sweetly true and devastatingly false. The Nightmare Birds takes this idea of Memory and cloaks it in mystifying darkness. I love it!"

"The writing is crisp, and the plot is fast paced. This book is hard to put down."

I'm so happy you enjoyed it, Ruthie!

You can read the full review HERE.


If you've read my book(s), I'd love to hear what you think. Shoot me an email, post in the comments, or send me a link to your review.

No comments:

Post a Comment